Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A series of fortunate events
The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm by Noella

» Wandering Cynthia
The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:22 pm by Noella

» Tom Winchester
The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:24 am by Castallano

» The Warlocks Party
The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm by Noella

» Drinks, Dancing, and Deals
The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 pm by Noella

» Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?
The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 pm by Noella

» Malina Character Sheet
The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am by Noella

» Cynthia's character sheet
The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 pm by Fallen

» Elena Character Sheet
The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm by Noella

I forgot my password

The Warlocks Party

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Warlocks Party  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warlocks Party

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:08 pm

He just stayed quiet and enjoyed the moment. It had been a while since a woman was so close to him in this way. The only thing he was focused on now was her and any interrupters.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:33 pm

She felt a sense of peace as they danced but it dint last long. Seagris had risen from his seat. Elena pushed zero away and made a break for the door but the warlock was suddenly in front of her. "Do you not wish to dance with me, Lady Elena?" He sounded hurt but she knew better. "I must retire before sunrise." She explained simply.
Noella
Noella
Admin

https://mortalsrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:47 pm

Zero looked at his watch and walked forward. Seeing that it was 5am he let out a loud "ahem" and pointed at his watch. Zero caught warlocks atrention. He walked over to zero with his eyebrow raised "indeed, instead ill shift my attention towards you. Are you not the man who has slain multitudes of Mythics with just a blade?" Said seagris. "And am i led to believe that you dont have a name, but, a number to be referred by?"

Zero kept his posture straight and his eyes trained on him and his surroundings. This was a test. He needed to stay cool...for now. "Youve certainly done your homework sir." Said zero with a straight smile. "I also know a great deal of you. A warlock from what i understand, yet human. And also, more importantly the ruler of this region. As a ruler of the region and knowing who Elena is. Would it not be in her best interest and your greatest concern that she is back home before sunrise?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:58 pm

The warlock shrugged. Elena watched the interaction trying hard not to facepalm herself in front of this crowd. "My men would see her home in a safe manner." The warlock reasoned. "Even so...I am of higher authority, so she shouldn't refuse me." Elena gasped. "I am not at your beck and call my Lord." She said smoothly. "I have duties to attend to." She began to walk away, a bellhop handing her the keys to her camaro.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Zero stayed silent and walked off. This party was obviously a bust and he hated it now. He did what he could. He did his best to maintain the peace and to help a friend out. "This is why I dont go to places like this" thought zero. "Always some jealous asshole who wants to ruin the fun." So he started walking back to the club hoping to get some more sleep and a job.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm

Elena climbed into her car, knowing and feeling that the warlock had glaring eyes on her. He should go back his own domain. She thought bitterly to herself. The lady had just fired up the ignition before she got a text that read "Come to the station. Now." She sighed. Sunrise would come soon and yet...she had no way of getting to her coffin at this rate. She hoped none of the newborns she encountered in the morgue were involved with this text. She slammed her foot on the gas after sending zero a text to meet at the station. She was still in her dress, hair braided, but what could she do?
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm

*Finished*
Noella
Noella
Admin