Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A series of fortunate events
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm by Noella

» Wandering Cynthia
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:22 pm by Noella

» Tom Winchester
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:24 am by Castallano

» The Warlocks Party
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm by Noella

» Drinks, Dancing, and Deals
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 pm by Noella

» Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 pm by Noella

» Malina Character Sheet
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am by Noella

» Cynthia's character sheet
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 pm by Fallen

» Elena Character Sheet
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm by Noella

I forgot my password

Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? Empty Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Zero got in the car, looked at Elena, saw the pain in her eyes, and said: "Are you sure you dont want me to go alone?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? Empty Re: Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?

Post by Noella Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:33 pm

Elena nodded as she put the car in gear and began to drive through the buildings, avoiding Silent Sentry. She was silent for a while before speaking. "It isn't so bad after doing it for as long as have. One-Hundred years..." she made a hard left. "My clan was an exception to the purge of vampires on the condition that I serve you, the Mortals for an eternity. A leader looks after their own and that is what I have done." She paused for a moment then added before punching down on the gas, "I have no regrets."
Noella
Noella
Admin

https://mortalsrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? Empty Re: Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:39 pm

"I know what you mean" said zero. He pushed the button on the suitcase he brought and it opened. The metal inside latched on to him and covered up vital areas where a vampire would bite while alzo giving him a demon armor samurai look. W8th this he could still mosve effectively and be protected at the sametime. Even if someone tried to remove the armor they would be tazed. Zero looked at Elena through the mask he wore with the armor and gave her a thumbs up. "Good to go, and ive got your back"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:50 pm

Elena nodded to Zero but she didn't speak as they were nearing their destination. As she pulled up to the hospital via the fire lane, a man in black stood in wait for them. She put the car in park and pushed a button that turned the car off. She left the key in the ignition. She came around the veh to meet Zero at the passenger side and the man waiting for them bowed.

It is a pleasure to meet the Lady of Blood." His eyes were piercing, only glancing at zero breifly. "Take us to your Arrow." Elena commanded. The man bowed again and motioned them to follow without another word.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:55 pm

Zero followed closley with Elena. He had sealt with vampires before and he knew what their weaknesses were and how to make them suffer and also how to kill them quickly. it made him feel kind of bad that he knew how to kill Elena too. but in this job that doesn't matter. What mattered was that the job was going to be done and hopefully without a hitch and with the armor that he wore. Elena would be safe and nothing would go weary. The last thing he wanted was for This Woman's death to be on his hands.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:03 am

Elena followed the man in a graceful stride through the "back door" if the hospital. It was the morgue that he would lead them, one that houses corpses in a series of floors deep underground, making it reasonably fit for a vampire clan to make it home.

Three floors down they came in contact with more of the various vampires who made their home here. They kept their distance, knowing who she was. 4 or 5 more floors down, they saw they were in a different scenery. Elena had noted that most vampires had the uniforms for the morgue works. She wondered how many uniforms were stolen and turned.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 am

Zero kept a straight face and kept with Elena. He kept her protection in mind. One vampire hissed at him and he blankly stared at the said vampire. It coward away knowing that zero wasnt afraid of it nor afraid to die. The womans protection was his priority. The arm9r just helped him guarentee it.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:19 am

Moments passed before she heard an amused laugh coming from an isolated platform above them. A stocky man wearing glasses that looked very much like a nerd stood above them amused. Elena stared up at him, silent.

"The Lady of Blood graces me with her presence. Does she bring us a snack as well?" Elena's fangs protruded from her lips. "Only a reminder to put you in your place." You could hear a slight hiss off her words. The lady was not in the mood for games. "You address me informally. Disgrace the Vampire lineage. How dare you!"
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:25 am

Zero could feel the tension room Rising but he was sworn to protect the woman that hired him. he had to admire how gutsy she was to be talking to these blood-sucking creatures of the night in such a way but yet again she wasn't exactly normal per se. he kept his hand on his katana. Stayed silent and ready to draw, ready to fight.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:46 am

Elena watched as the man didn't seem bothered by her words at all but she could feel the tension in others. "Have you come to kill me then?" He asked her. "A lesson is what I will teach you." She snapped. She didn't take kindly to blatant killing. These vampires had killed needlessly, unable to control their thirst. "Very well." He said with a grin, still unmoved by her. Then he dropped from his perch and Elena braved herself for a one on one fight. She took the first punch to his face, sending him flying in the stone wall in front of her.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:50 am

Zero had seen Elena fight before and sparred her. He knew that she was formidable. No one should ever take her lightly. He stayed back and observed. But if things went wary or if the others tried to jump in he would have no problem killing anyone who would endanger her. A vampire looked at him with wide eyes. He just smiled through the mask and kept observing.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:17 am

The man retaliated by charging and swinging his arm at her. She soaring in the opposite wall past zero. She dropped to the floor in a crouch and found strength to rush him and twist him to the floor. It was a wrestling match for a few before it ended with her on top, kneeling over the man in a choke hold using only her hand. She didn't appear tired but she had grown tired of the game. "Enough. Surrender, or I will make you." The man started laughing and Elena lost her patience, though she was unaware that impatience was what he waited for.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:25 am

Something about the smile on the leaders face made zero uneasy. "He has a trick up his sleeve" thought zero. He waited for him to make his move. Waited to make his own move if need be.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:41 am

Elena's passion for the younger vampires had exceeded its limits, drowning her senses, making it the perfect time for this new vampire to take advantage of her. He moved so fast she could barely blink. He had her hands behind her and her neck exposed, he sank sharp fangs into her neck. Elena gasped, her eyes wide in surprise. He was drinking her blood. She had been blind to her ideals that she had forgot the heightened senses for one who creates newborns. "Zero..." she felt her eyelids heavy and things began to blur.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:28 am

Zeros eyes widened and jumped into action. Two vampires stood in his way. He threw a kunai at the first one. The second jumped on him and tried to bite into him. Thanks to the armor the vampire was tazed. The vampire fell on the floor and started convulsing. The leader turned around and started to react but it was too late. Zeros blade was already in his neck.

The bloodsucker started to cough up blood and before he knew it zero grabbed both ends of the blade, twisted and ripped his head off. The other vampires coward and stood confused wondering how a mere human could have done this. Zero picked up Elena and said "are you alright?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Moments passed. Elena felt disoriented as Zero held her, asking if she was alright. The lady had her fangs drawn, thirsty. "I'm...thirsty..." she replied hoarsely.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:01 pm

"We will get you some drink in a second" stated zero. "But first were getting you out." He put her on his shoulder blade drawn. "Any volunteers?" He said with a dark tone.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:35 pm

One stepped forward, but not to fight. "She needs to feed?" He knelt on one knee. "Take me as an offering. I was wrong in my doing. She is an ancient among newborns. Kyle...the knew you killed...said we owe any Immotal our lives at such a "young age."" He held out his wrist. "Please..." He watched you, hoping they all would be spared.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:41 pm

"Good choice i say" said zero. He put Elena down. He kept an eye on the rest of the vampires.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Elena could feel unfamiliar hands wrapping around her body. A hand cupped her head and a gentle voice whispered into her ear. "Drink, My Lady." Her fangs were already drawn. She felt the blood running through this newborn and her instincts kicked. She sank her teeth in deep, with purpose. When she finished, she had spared him instead of draining him. The newborn licked her jaw, cleaning it of blood, even stealing a gentle kiss from her lips. Elena was lost in ecstasy...but it wouldn't have bothered her. The thing was she needed to decide what to do with this newborn flock. She sat there with a hand on her knee beside the newborn who helped her, wondering what she should do next.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:51 pm

"Well...that was needlessly erotic" thought Zero. He kept his opinion to himself so that way he wouldnt disrespect anyone. He looked at Elena, sheathed his katana, and said "What now Queen of the vamps?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:19 pm

Elena chuckled at Zeros responding ok man to the events as s the newborn helped her to her feet. "Thank you." She said politely as he covered his neck with his hand to stop the bleeding until the wound closed. He nodded. "I've no doubt that myself and the others would follow you now that Kyle has been disposed." Elena nodded. "Yes. Keep in mind that you do have a choice. You may disband and live solomely or swear allegiance to me for an eternity." She could see how unsure they were. "I'll give you three days to decide." She added after a moment.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:21 pm

"So. Is that it?" Said Zero. He stood next to Elena awaiting her response. "Im not too keen being looked at as a chew toy much longer"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:29 pm

The newborns seemed to understand her intentions for them. She knew they would steer clear of further killings as well. She turned to Zero. "We can go now." She led the way. Once outside where she had parked the car, she glanced behind her wondering how many would have taken her offer. She had a relaxed hand on the handle of her Camaro on the drivers side as she did so.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 pm

"Im guessing that you knew that this would go down this way..." said zero once he got in the car. He reopend the suitcase and the suit of armor unfolded and went into the case. "You needed someone to guarantee the kill. Someone who could match him" He said looking at her with a serious glare.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum