Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A series of fortunate events
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm by Noella

» Wandering Cynthia
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:22 pm by Noella

» Tom Winchester
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:24 am by Castallano

» The Warlocks Party
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm by Noella

» Drinks, Dancing, and Deals
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 pm by Noella

» Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 pm by Noella

» Malina Character Sheet
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am by Noella

» Cynthia's character sheet
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 pm by Fallen

» Elena Character Sheet
Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm by Noella

I forgot my password

Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:01 am

Elena chuckled as she started the car. "If I were to kill him, it would destroy my reputation and be seen as only a means to gain power in the vampire world. That sort of life isn't what I have built my clan for." She put the car in gear. "After all, I did make a vow to protect you humans."
Noella
Noella
Admin

https://mortalsrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:46 am

"Yeah. And i made a vow to protect you, with the promise of money of course." Said Zero. "So it was all one big elaborate act." Thought Zero. At the end of the day it didnt matter. He would still get his payment and she lived. "Mighty fine shin dig" said Zero as he rested his head in the car.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:10 am

Elena didn't reply. She had put herself in a thought trance until they reached the club. She parked in front of the double door entrance where she saw the bouncers checking ids. "Meet me at the bar." She said, and left the car in a rush of air.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:12 am

Zero nodded and got out. "What could she want this time?" Thought zero. He made his way to the bar.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 pm

*Finished*
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum