Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A series of fortunate events
The Warlocks Party  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm by Noella

» Wandering Cynthia
The Warlocks Party  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:22 pm by Noella

» Tom Winchester
The Warlocks Party  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:24 am by Castallano

» The Warlocks Party
The Warlocks Party  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm by Noella

» Drinks, Dancing, and Deals
The Warlocks Party  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 pm by Noella

» Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?
The Warlocks Party  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 pm by Noella

» Malina Character Sheet
The Warlocks Party  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am by Noella

» Cynthia's character sheet
The Warlocks Party  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 pm by Fallen

» Elena Character Sheet
The Warlocks Party  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm by Noella

I forgot my password

The Warlocks Party

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Warlocks Party  Empty The Warlocks Party

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:22 am

Elena made her way from her room where she drink her fill of blood in her usual wine glass to Celestes office to gather Zeros payment to the bar. She found him there and offered something she usually didn't add to someone's pay. "You may have your own desires as well. Payment for your services in the morgue."

Last edited by Noella on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noella
Noella
Admin

https://mortalsrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Warlocks Party  Empty Re: The Warlocks Party

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:26 am

Zero took the envelope and saw a vip pass in there along with his pay. "What do i use this for?" He said as he held up the voucher.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:29 am

Elena took a seat beside him. "Seagris will be hosting a bachelorette party this weekend. The place of business is here but the list is restricted. I was asked to invite guests. You've earned that. I expect you'll find good wine and women."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:36 am

He looked at her and said "I have no problem going. And i do appreciate it." He put the voucher in his kimono. "But im not gonna be there looking for pleasurable company." Zero wasnt the type to just seek that kind of attention, but this would be a good opportunity to learn more about this world that he had thrown himself into. He ordered a coconut rum while he sat there. "I need to get some rest. When is the event?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:56 am

Elena frowned seeing you weren't paying full attention. "This weekend, three days." She stood. "I'll be out of town for a while till then."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:05 am

"Sorry. Just tired. Ill see you this weekend then." Zero wasnt some creature of the night or being of great strength. He had limits. Him not hearing her the first time was a good indicator of that. It made him lazy. And he hated that. He drank his rum, walked to his quarters, and shut the door behind him. "Nice one..." Zero said to himself. He layed his katana down next to his bed, layed down, and started to fall asleep.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:40 am

While zero rested, Elena went ack to her vehicle to make the trip to retrieve Seagris himself from his long term vacation at the Black Mansion. He gifted her a slim red dress that came down just above her knees and black heels. He even gifted the lady a vampire fang pendant. When it came time for the party, she would drive him there and wait in the car for him to exit first. She didn't want to go in, and for a while she sat there while the warlock went inside.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:00 pm

Zero came up to the building that the party was being hosted at and saw Elena, elegent as ever. He tried a bit with tonight and wore an all black suit with a dark blue tie. His hair however was the same. He walked over to the car and saw that she was a bit distressed and knocked on the door to get her attention. "You ok?" He said.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Elena rolled down the window. "I hate dresses." She opened the door and got out. She tossed her keys to a nearby bellhop before walking around the vehicle in a graceful motion. The bouncer didn't card her. "Don't forget your ticket." She said over her shoulder as she walked through the double doors. The bouncers bowed to her.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:14 pm

Zero followed behind her and provided the voucher he was given. The bouncers let him through. He looked at her and said "for what it is worth. You do look lovely." As they walked in he saw why it was such an exclusive party. Everyone was dressed fancy, much more than he was. Their were even some wearing mascarade masks.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Elena nodded. She saw that Searis had made himself in the back corner of the bar. He smiled at her, two women already stuck to his knees. She move to a drink table and sipped a wine glass of blood, watching the warlock carefully.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:16 pm

Zero sat down at a table with Elena. He saw the host already enjoying himself making eyes to Elena. "Why would she be asked to bring a guest i wonder..." thought Zero. "Let alone a human one. Especially one like me."

"Ill be honest. I dont really drink wine." Said Zero. "Anything you would recommend?...besides blood type A through O?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:43 pm

Elena chuckled and glanced at zero. "Try a white Russia." She said before sipping her glass. She noticed some of her clan had been invited to which one man, a tall handsome one, came to greet the lady, bowing as he spoke. "My Lady." He said. "Sebastian..." she replied simply. "I heard of the incident in the Morge..." "what of it?" Elena asked, knowing where this was going. "Perhaps you should have brought some of us? Instead of a lowly human. "I will decide who will accompany me." Elena replied coldly. She bared the tips of her fangs in warning. She wondered how they knew about the newborns she was expecting to see them some time tonight for their answer.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Zero sat silently and listened to the conversation. He knew how vampires looked at humans normally. Low and weak. Its what made vampires vulnerable and weak themselves. Something he knew how to take advantage of. He smiled at Elena and ordered White Russian. "I think i will try that drink now." He said.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:04 pm

The man had walked away and Elena took another sip of her drink. "Don't drink it too fast." She warned. "That shit burns after a while and you won't remember the night."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:17 pm

"Aw. You do care." Said Zero in a joking manner. He sipped it as suggested.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:04 pm

Elena snickered. "Only so much." She noticed that Seagris still eyed her. "Damn ruler of the city." She snapped.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:56 pm

"So whats his deal?" Said zero. "Hes been eying you this whole time."
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:42 pm

Elena sighed. "Yes, Seagris fancies any Vampire he can't have. It's a shame vampires and humans rarely mix."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:51 pm

"I can understand why it wouldnt work. But i can also see how it would work." Said Zero "just have to be smart about it" He took another sip of his drink. Music began to ring through the halls and the guests started to dance. Zero looked at Elena and said "I think it would be rather rude for me not to ask you to dance. Besides, we didnt get all dressed up for nothing. So...would you like to?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:57 am

Elena smiled smuggled. "How many drinks have our had?" She asked as she took his hand. "I won't be embarrassed by a dancing monkey."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:16 pm

"Just the one" he replied. He took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor. He started with a traditional one two step and snap move. He wanted her to have a good time and smile genuinely for once. She deserved that and needed to destress.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:28 pm

Elena was nervous. She knew Seagris wanted her to dance, but would he be alright with her dancing with Zero? She began to move with the music in the graceful ways she knew how. She chuckled at zero at his own dance moves.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:50 pm

"She laughs!" Said zero. He kept dancing but paid attention to the room. There were quite a few eyes on him. They knew he was only human dancing with one of the most important bloodsuckers in the world. And she was liking it. "Oh well, sucks to be you guys." Thought zero. The music then came to a slower pace and sounded more romantic. He took Elena by the waist and hand, kept his posture straight and began to slow dance with her. "Lets give em something to talk about" said zero. "Let them see that they do not effect you."
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:02 pm

She blushed at him whether it showed or not. She knew he was setting her up for high stature. She also saw just how much of the White Russia he drank. She moved in and rested her head on his shoulder.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum