Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A series of fortunate events
A series of fortunate events EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm by Noella

» Wandering Cynthia
A series of fortunate events EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:22 pm by Noella

» Tom Winchester
A series of fortunate events EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:24 am by Castallano

» The Warlocks Party
A series of fortunate events EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm by Noella

» Drinks, Dancing, and Deals
A series of fortunate events EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 pm by Noella

» Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?
A series of fortunate events EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 pm by Noella

» Malina Character Sheet
A series of fortunate events EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am by Noella

» Cynthia's character sheet
A series of fortunate events EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 pm by Fallen

» Elena Character Sheet
A series of fortunate events EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm by Noella

I forgot my password

A series of fortunate events

2 posters

Go down

A series of fortunate events Empty A series of fortunate events

Post by Castallano Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:39 am

Zero arrived at the station awaiting for Elena. "What could this be about?" He wondered.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

A series of fortunate events Empty Re: A series of fortunate events

Post by Noella Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:06 am

As Elena pulled into the station, she saw zero waiting for her. The lady stepped out of the car and and pocketed her car keys before greeting zero. "Thanks for coming." She said. She sounded tired. She knew sunrise was in a couple hours. "She led the way into the building.
Noella
Noella
Admin

https://mortalsrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:20 pm

Zero followed her. He knew that she wouldnt call him out to a place like this unless if it was important. At least he knew that she trusted him. "What are we here for? We planning to kill someone again?" Said zero.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:28 pm

"Interrogate more like." Elena replied. She was attentive because they were headed for the prison cells. "Keep your wits about you." She said after confirming her handprint that opening a large, indestructable door. "Humans and Mythics who break the accords are kept here. One in particular has valuable information we need for a special case another party is working on."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:31 pm

"Understood." Said zero. He followed her in. He haf been to jail once and that was when he was initially experimented on by the government trying to improve humanity. He would have to say that they slightly exceeded with him. "So who is it that we are here for?" Said zero
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Elena stopped before on of many cells about half way down the hall. She had ignored whistling, repulsive outbursts and the lot. "Tom Winchester." She stepped confidently into the cell. "Come on, he is cuffed." At least that was what she had been told...
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:59 pm

Tom stood up with his hands behind his back and strolled up to the pair and said "Would you look who it is...the queen of the vamps herself. Along with Samurai Jack. Slayed Aku yet, or did he throw you in another portal?"

Zero kept a straight face and just stared at him he heard no rattling of chains. "Back up now" said zero.

Tom held his hands up "uh oh! You got me! Not my fault they use the same locks all the time. Fuckin werewolves..." he sat down and said "what do you two want? I was havin a good read till you two showed up."
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:54 am

Elena stood there, alert but with her usual calm about her. "What's wrong cowboy? Lost your cattle?" Her lips pulled in a smile, her fangs just showing the tips. She crossed her arms. "I want to handle this civilly if you don't mind." She said more seriously. "You know what we are here for, so why don't you tell me your story."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:29 pm

"Oooh...youre funny. Funnier than your friend in the dress at least" said tom. Zero just kept a straight face.

"One of your cronies, aka cops, was gonna throw tear gas into a crowd of protesting mythics...so i promptly checked his privilege by planting my 13 inch boot into his chest." Tom said all this with a cynical smile on his face. "And now im here. Any other fucking questions?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:36 am

Elena had patience. "Yes. Do you have a lawyer? Or shall we convict you here?" She switched modes again. "Why were they protesting?"
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:05 pm

"Listen your highness, that is not going to work on me. Youre not exactly the intimidating type." Responded Tom. "All you have to do is ask questions. Im gonna give you shit but ill still ask. Why? you ask? Because its fun!"

"Now to answer your question, it was against your warlock friend in the clouds." Said Tom pacing a bit. "Not sure exactly what, but they werent any threat."
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:22 pm

Elena leaned against the far wall, crossing her arms. "Seagris has his own way of doing things. Where did all of this take place?" They had just seen him at the party, so what was Seagris up to?
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:19 pm

"At the silent sentry." Said Tom "thats about all i know though. Now, since i gave you info and didnt try to do anything stupid with the lady empress. You mind telling these corrupted idiots to let me go?" Tom already had a plan b to get out. But he was gomna see if there was an easier way to go about this. "Honestly i did the right thing here. I protected those people." Retorted tom

Zero stepped forward. "You may have been valid in needing to stop the police, but you assaulted the officer. Did you not think that was a little stupid on your part?"

"No. I do not. I did what i had to at that moment. Maybe if i was a rip off of captain america like you maybe i could have done something different." He waved his hands around as he said this to insight some hilarity.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:56 am

Elena chuckled as she was mildly amused by the two of them. "Very well, you'll come with us." She looked to zero as she some how produced handcuffs from somewhere. "Cuff him, we take him with us. I'm going to have a word with the chief."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:03 am

Zero walked over and put the cuffs on him. "I wonder where she pulled those from?" He said in a sly voice and an eye brow quirked looking her over.

"Just move." Said zero with a stright look on his face. He was thinking and wondering the same thing.

Tom walked and held his hands up saying "ooohh. Im in twouble."

They both followed elena.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:18 am

"Be quiet." Elena snapped as they approach the large steel door that led out of the prison area. Tue guard at the desk gave her a look with one brow raised. "Don't worry." She said confidently. "I won't be killing again tonight." She glanced at the clock behind the guard and noted she had two hours to get this shit done.

"Let's go." She said, after signing the paperwork and leading them on. She saw the chief at the front desk conversing with the receptionist. "I'm borrowing him for a bit." She said as she stopped before the man. He was human. Unfortunately, she could tell that he was heavily infatuated with the woman he had been talking to.

The chief glanced at Tom and smirked. "Go luck. Where are you going?"
"The place where this all took place." She replied.
"And then?"
Then we go to have a talk with Seagris. She wanted to say that, but then she thought of something else. "You know anything about what the protests were about?"
He shrugged. "The Overlord seems to have meddled in things with the the accord."
Her jaw clenched. "What do you mean."
He shook his head. "Perhaps you should ask him when you get the chance."

Elena walked away. She was angry. Confused. What had the Overlord done now? Peace was already hard enough.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:50 am

For the first time in the time they had been there, tom stayed silent. Anything he said he knew would just dig him a bigger hole.

As they entered the car zero told her "we need to tread carefully on this. Who knows what he is up to now. Perhaps we can try talking to the protesters first. Then move to him. In other words, make sure we have are guns loaded."

Tom listened and silently agreed with him. Besides the longer he was away from the damn warlock the better. They had history.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm

Elena entered the car and listened as zero spoke after putting tom in the back. "Very well." She looked in the rearview glancing at Tom before hitting the gas and headed for Silent Sentry. She wondered how cooperative the witnesses would be. "I suggest you keep with us when we get there." She said to Tom as they sped away. "If witnesses who had seen you last time you were there might remain." Not that she couldn't shoo them away, but she had a job to do in a timely manner. She found herself glancing at the clock again. In a dress with a criminal case two hours before sunrise. She was pissed.

"I want this done quickly. We question, we get answers then we dump the convicted. We will give him a pass just this once." She mumbled to Zero.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum