Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A series of fortunate events
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm by Noella

» Wandering Cynthia
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:22 pm by Noella

» Tom Winchester
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:24 am by Castallano

» The Warlocks Party
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm by Noella

» Drinks, Dancing, and Deals
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 pm by Noella

» Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 pm by Noella

» Malina Character Sheet
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am by Noella

» Cynthia's character sheet
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 pm by Fallen

» Elena Character Sheet
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm by Noella

I forgot my password

Drinks, Dancing, and Deals

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Drinks, Dancing, and Deals Empty Drinks, Dancing, and Deals

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Zero walks into the club with Katana sheathed and in hand. Goes to the bar, sits. Orders Rum. Sits and relaxes as the music goes thinking about what his next assignment is going to be by celeste.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Drinks, Dancing, and Deals Empty Re: Drinks, Dancing, and Deals

Post by Noella Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:27 pm

Darcella walked in the room with a means of business and fun. She walked in armed to the teeth, glancing at all the current guests before spotting someone at the bar wearing something she wasn't used to seeing. A smiled pulled at her lips as she strode to the bar and casually ordered a cocktail, flicking her long braid behind her. It may have brushed you if you moved a certain way.
Noella
Noella
Admin

https://mortalsrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:33 pm

Ignoring the hair twirl and glance by the young woman. He noticed her arsenal and thought "someone is over compensating a bit, but who am i to judge." Shrugged and took a sip of his drink.He sat silently in his seat not wanting to disturb or be disturbed. Zero was early, he knew that. One he recieved his dossier. He would leave. And avoid being noticed by anyone else.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Darcella took a sip of her drink as she watched the stranger. "Are you a monk or simply like to dress in girls clothes?" She teased. She was in a good mood, her last job easy.

The bartender would watch both persons warily for he suspected trouble.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Zero smiles a bit and takes another sip. "Just passing through" said Zero. Celestes body guard walks over and hands zero a dossier and he slips it into his kimono. He looks to the bartender and tells him that Zero is good to go and walks away. Zero starts to finish his drink mentally preparing himself for what was to come. Staying aware of his surroundings.

Last edited by Castallano on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Darcella smirked and watched as Zero collected her paperwork. "Silent type?" She asked, leaning in a bit. She glanced at the bartender and smiled. She looked at the stranger. "Can I get you another drink?" She asked. "You seem like you could use a good time."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:12 pm

"Ill pass thanks, ill take the dialouge instead". Zero decided to humor her first question. "Ever heard of cosplay?" Said zero. "Look up ruroni kenshin. Just switch the colors around. Thats what the gi is based on." He started to finish his drink.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:22 pm

"Well you must be new to a club like this." She said, standing and moving to his other side, her drink in hand.

The bartender gave her a warning look but she ignored him.

"You must be working for Celeste." She changed the subject. "I prefer bounties and assassinations myself." A Male faerie approached her but she pushed him away. "Where you headed?" She asked after a moment.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:33 pm

"That is not your concern." As he stepped down from the stool, checked his pockets and knew allof his stuff was there. "If you want a job from her why dont you go and talk to her yourself? Please excuse me, I have somewhere to be" He nodded at the bartender signaling him that he was leaving and started to walk out knowing that his tab was paid for thanks to a job well done and another being ready to be done.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 pm

Darcella stepped to the side. She wasn't happy to have been so easily dismissed. She glanced at the smirking bartender before leaving a jewel on the counter for payment. Something she stole off her last job. She followed you out, keeping a distance.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:47 pm

Zero walked for 5 min listening to the tap of every foot step around him. He started to hear a familiar rattle and knew that it was possibly the girl at the club not taking kindly to him leaving so suddenly without humoring her further. But he didnt bother to look. "Might as well see what she does" he thought and kept walking to the hotel where his target was at.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Darcella walked casually as she would usually do, wondering where he would go. The trick? Patience. She kept a paces behind him, wondering what his target was.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:55 pm

He walks into the hotel and greets the host who immediately gives him a key card and lets him into a private elevator. He pushes the button to go up. As he is going up he is wondering what that girl is up to and why she was following him. "It doesnt matter. What matters is that the job gets done." The elevator door opens, he unsheathes his katana, and gets to work.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Darcella saw you go into the elevator. "What fun is that?" She drew her short sword and used the flights of stairs to get to the floor you were headed to. In the hallway, she moved as silently as she could down each corridor, listening for any signs of a scuffle.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 pm

The men he sees knows what he is here for as they take the first shots. He dashes under the first bullet and uses his katana to deflect the second shot to the other which promptly goes through the senders forehead. The other guard freaks out tries to run. It is too late as zero decapitates him in one feral swipe of his blade. He enters into the next room where his next targets are at, knowing that the girl wasnt far behind.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Darcella heard gunshots and before even she knew it, she was running. Not for the concern of him but the thrill of a game. She found the a stray guard that had found his way past his assailant had come to approach her. She did a swift kick to his temple before plunging her blade into his gut the man screaming till his last breath. She followed the blood trail she slipped up behind the katana wielding man and took her unneeded place beside the man, loosing her blood stained blade at the next target. "Orcs?" The target she faced rushed and she swung her blade low for a leg slash before she punched the skinny orc. "This is going to be fun." She chuckled as her assailant crawled along the floor. She found dark pleasure in prolonging his suffering.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:26 pm

Though it was not a surprise that she was doing this, he used it for his advantage and went after the head of this operation, promptly killing any in his way with his kunai and blade in the room. As he dashed along walls and slid. Limbs and blood flew untill he was infront of the boss, blade in hand. Zero held his blade to the bosses throat and threw a kunai at an orc behind Darcella. "You know what i am here for right?" Said Zero.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Darcella swung her sword with expertise on a few other orcs leaving the one on purpose. She had seen that other were dead. Darci placed a booted foot on the left over orc who lay face down in pain from wounds each of his limbs. As you interoggsted the other orc, she replaced her short sword for her dagger. "I'd answer the question." She said, eyeing the boss yet placing the blade to the captive orcs back beneath her.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:16 pm

"I was just trying to make money!" Yelled the orc "Hand them to me" said zero. The orc shakely handed zero 3 bright stones in a bag. Zero promptly put the bag in his kimono. Looking at Darcella zero gave her a nod, and said "lets go. These ones live, for now" said Zero as he marched out.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:59 am

Darcella watched the exchange. At his command, she smirked. "You two are lucky." She said as she removed her booted foot from the moaning orc underneath her whilst sheathing her dagger. The boss gave her a look but the way he swallowed told her he wouldn't try anything. She said nothing more and followed Zero out the door. In the hallway, she began searching the bodies for coin and other items.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:14 pm

Zero silently went to the elevator, katana sheathed and pushed the button for the bottom floor. "Im gonna have to deal with her once i am off site. It is best not to linger" he thought.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:55 pm

Darcella looted each one, quickly and found about 100 coin. "Glad I came." She said as she joined zero in the elevator. "That the most coin I've found in a long while." She glanced at him. "I didn't see you Loot anyone. Scared you'll catch a finger in a boogie trap?"
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:06 pm

"Its better to not leave too much evidence. Or to give someone something to look for" Zero replied. The elevator opened and the two strolled outside. Zero took this opportunity to speak with the girl. "Why are you here?" Said Zero
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:11 pm

She glanced at him briefly before answering. "Work, same as you." She chuckled then. "I thought that would have been obvious." She thought him an idiot for asking.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:18 pm

"On my job? Yeah, ok" said Zero "i think you were just bored. I dont need Celeste thinking that i am not being discrete. So no more of this. I will thank you for your help at least." Zero handed her 50 coin. "Again if you want a job talk to her." Said zero as he walked away back to the club
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum