Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A series of fortunate events
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm by Noella

» Wandering Cynthia
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:22 pm by Noella

» Tom Winchester
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:24 am by Castallano

» The Warlocks Party
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 pm by Noella

» Drinks, Dancing, and Deals
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 pm by Noella

» Cults? Vampire clans? Whats the difference?
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 pm by Noella

» Malina Character Sheet
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am by Noella

» Cynthia's character sheet
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 pm by Fallen

» Elena Character Sheet
Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm by Noella

I forgot my password

Drinks, Dancing, and Deals

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Drinks, Dancing, and Deals - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinks, Dancing, and Deals

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:24 pm

She took the coin for a moment. This man must be a fool, she thought. She followed him, this time discretely, taking the back way into the bar. She found an apron, tossed her braid into a bun and went behind the co uhhhh nter to serve drinks. The bartender tried to tell her off, but he knew she had some authority here. She waited for him, still armed, the apron fitting abstractly around her torso.
Noella
Noella
Admin

https://mortalsrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:31 pm

Zero sat at the bar, waited for his dossier. He smelled a familiar perfume and knew it was her behind the counter, though looking more civil than usual. He stayed silent and relaxed.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:37 pm

"Can I-

Her words were cut. Two large werewolves entered the bar, the music stopped. They were in human form, she noted. Stocky, both of them, and searching the room until they found the one they were looking for. She hung up her apron before sliding over the counter with expertise and landing near the Samarai. She drew her fire arm, checking to make sure she had enough silver bullets before holstered it. "Celeste is gonna be pissed." She said as she watched the wolf pair picking on a stock human in the corner of the dance floor. No violence just talk it seemed.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:44 pm

Zero stood up and gently put his hand on Darcella shoulder. "No need to be rash just yet, lets see what happens." Celeste bouncers walked over to the werewolf pair and started to converse with them. He put his hands in his kimono and observed.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:56 pm

"Notice I put the gun away." She snapped in a harsh Whisper. She too watched as the party crashers met with the Bouncers. "How did they get past the guards?" She heard a faerie question to her. "I don't know she answered nonchalant. "Maybe you should go find out." The faerie bit her lip but simply moved away from Darcella after giving her a look. Meanwhile, others asked where celeste was.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:05 pm

"My apologies, history has proven that you act before you think most of the time" said Zero with a smile. It seemed that the conversation was getting heated between the bouncers and the wolves. Zero mentally took note that celeste hated blood being spilled on her dance floor but also kmew that she hated people dying on it even worse. So that way he could keep his jobs coming, if he did step in, he would hospitalize first before killing.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:27 pm

Darcella watched as the scene grew to be quite fiery. The lady was prepared to step in, but then Celeste herself appeared, two bodyguards in tow. The huntress scanned the room but she didn't intervene. To no one in particular she asked, "What's going on here." In an authoritative, low tone.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Everyone stayed quiet. Zero kept his arms folded in his kimono and kept observing. The wolves turned to celeste and one of them shouted "we spend good money to be here, we do business with you and yet we are still seen as-" the lead wolf raised his hands and made quotation motion as he said this " the big bad wolves".

Celeste looked at them shrewdly and stated You have hurt my staff and now started needless drama here, i have no interest in having anything to do with you, which is why you are still banned from MY club."
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Darcella felt a smile pull at her lips as the chief addressed the wolves. She knew it would be a matter of time before someone decided it was "go time" but who would go first. "Oh please, no one is getting hurt here. Except the skinny white boy." She joked outwardly.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:22 pm

The wolves growled angrily and observed around the room. The lead knew that he wouldnt win in a fight here and now. They was outnumbered and could be overwhelmed. So he did one more thing that would possibly grant him some favor. "Us two versus your best." Said the wolf. "We win, we are granted amnesty and free admittance to your club" Celeste raised her eyebrow as he continued "Lose, we leave and never come back. I swear it in blood" the lead knew that he could not violate this agreement or else it would be the end of his own life thanks to his clan.

Celeste motioned for Zero and Darcella.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Darcella laughed as she approached Celeste but she eyed the leader. "If I win, I want pleasure and a free drink." The wolves glanced at each other not sure if they wanted that or not. "Oh come on." She said rolling her eyes. "You can't tell me don't mix breed."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:06 pm

"Trust me boys you are dodging a bullet with this one" said zero as he approached. "She would just rob ya, cant tell you if it would be before or after the screwing though". Celeste eyed them both and stated "remember no killing"

The wolves changed into their beasts forms and as they were Zero went for the leader. He slid inbetween the legs and cut into the calf muscles. He knew that they would just heal. But it would definitely give him more of an advantage. Knowing that his opponent was stronger than him he needed to use wit and speed. The beast tried to lunge but it fell short wincing at the pain that zero had already caused. Zero bounced off the wall after avoiding the wolfs short lunge and then cut the wolves claws off in one more feral swoop. The audience stood in silence as they saw the wolf kneeled and clearly beaten. Zero wisked his blade, blood flew off of it and onto the floor. The leader hung his head low, he was drowsy from blood loss, "I yield" stated the wolf.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:45 pm

Darcella went into her own fight, drawing her side arm as the wolf shifted into her natural form. He rushed her. Darcella let off two shots before one of the bullets planted into the wolfs shoulder. She leaped back and landed up on the bar. Height being her leverage, she let off another shot as the wolf squirmed and yelped. It planted into the joint of his right leg. The silver bullets burned in his pelt. Darcella chuckled, holding up her side arm. "I suggest you have those looked at immediately." She said once the wolf shifted into his human form, grasping the wounds gravely. His eyes were rolling.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:22 pm

Celeste walked over patting both warriors on the back. "You two did good. I expected nothing less"
"Drinks are on me tonight"
Zero walked to the bar katana sheathed. He ordered a screw driver instead this time. Sat and relaxed.

The wolves were carried out by the bouncers, the staff cleaned the mess in a jip and the party continued.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:30 pm

Elena had been in the back room when she heard the commotion. Celeste had asked her to stay put. When the lady of the building retreated to her usual place by a burning fireplace, she asked Elena to give the best warriors they had their payment. Elena nodded and followed a long, dark hallway into the common areas where music played and people chatted.

She approached the bar where she saw Zero and Darcella at the bar drinking. She slid two envelopes to them. "Well done, both of you." She eyed Zero. "What Intel did you gather from the orcs?" She asked.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:36 pm

He nodded, and took the money. "they had this on them" he tossed her the stones from his kimono. "Apparently they were going to try to extort these" said zero and took another drink. "Be rest assured we are now safer than ever."
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:01 am

Elena opened the bag she was given, then quickly closed it. "Well done." She pulled another envelope from inside her back pants pocket and slid it towards him. "Paid on full." She said. She was dressed in all leather, boots and all. The lady glanced at Darcella who had begun to make out with a faerie. She rolled her eyes. She moved around the bar, motioning for Zero to follow. If he followed, she led him to her quarters where a bed and chair were so they could talk in private. "Take a seat." She said as she poured herself blood into a wine glass.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:06 am

Zero rolled his eyes as well, grabbed his drink, followed, and sat down. "Just wanted to talk one on one with a friend away from everyone or...is this more important?" He said. He rested his katana on the side of the chair he was sitting in.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:10 am

She sipped at her glass before speaking. "I have an assignment for you, but you can't do it alone. I will go with you." She paused before continuing. "A new Vampire clan has formed yet they do not understand the rules." She gave him a look, something he may know well.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:14 am

"Let me guess. They are feeding on mortals a little too often and are not using the blood banks?" Said Zero. "What would the job entail exactly, any restrictions?" Zero needed more information.
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:28 am

Elena obliged. "I know they made their headquarters somewhere in the city but their frequent hangout seems to be at Phienix Wing Hospital. Some patients have gone missing there and in suspect they have been Turned. We need to find the one who's turning them and get a confession from him. The last spy I sent was Turned. Only then did I know the strength of the clan. You'll want to armor up, my friend. This clan isn't fooled easily. We will have to go in and try to reason with them."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:21 am

"Any help from police? Or are we to expect a pressence from them?" Said Zero. "Also, how much does this pay?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:43 am

Elena kept her response short before she sipped her glass again. "No. You'll be paid when the job is done."
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Castallano Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:49 am

"Good, makes things easier."
I need to go to my quarters and grab something that will have more protection. This will require a more...traditional touch." Zero and looked at Elena and asked "when do we leave?"
Castallano
Castallano

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:58 am

Elena nodded to his words. "We go tonight. I just need to drink my fill. Don't need any more Mortals dying tonight." She drank her glass, this time in gulps. She didn't like the idea of going against her own kind, but what could she do? She was one of few who could stand against them with authority. She used her index finger to catch the stream of blood from her lips before it hit her jaw line. "Let's move. I will wait for you in my car." She said, heading to the window. She opened the window sliding it up and crouched on the sill looking out at the night.
Noella
Noella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum